05 January 2013

Leatherface: Texas Chainsaw Massacre 3 (trailer)


          So, I've kind of been on a Texas Chainsaw Massacre kick recently.  After I watched the original, I watched the trailers for the sequels.  And the one for Leatherface: TCM 3 looked awesome.

     HERE it is.

          First of all, this trailer is ridiculously cheesy.  Comparing Leatherface to King Arthur?  C'mon!  And why does Leatherface have a mullet?  It did come out in the early 90s and I guess that mullets were still cool then.  And why does he look more like Michael Myers than Leatherface?


          I haven't seen this one yet (but I have to now, after seeing this trailer). I just wanted to share the love.  This is one of the greatest trailers I have seen in a long time.  Oh, and Viggo Mortensen is in it.  So, I guess that is cool.


     But that's just my opinion...



No comments:

Post a Comment